May 3, 2015
What is your morning routine? Do you wake up full of energy, ready to start the day? Or do you hit snooze a few times, roll over and check your email, facebook, etc, before eventually stumbling out of bed wishing you had more sleep?
Today's guest is an incredible speaker and NYT best-selling author, Hal Elrod. At age 20, he was hit head on by a drunk driver at 70 mph, was dead for 6 minutes, and doctors told his parents that if Hal ever came out of his coma, he would have permanent brain damage and may never walk again. After 6 days of fighting for his life, what happened next was incredible. You have to listen to this guy's story.
He's also the NYT bestselling author of the Miracle Morning.
When you listen, you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- 5 Minute Rule: controlling your emotions [8:14]
- Waking up better versus waking up early [20:43]
- To take your life to the next level, you have to take your mornings to the next level [34:00]
- How to engineer your life for maximum energy [38:00]
Easy, every-day tips for vitality
- The 6 Minute Miracle Morning [21:25]
- Earning the right to check Facebook [22:00]
- How you do anything is how you do everything [23:28]
- Life SAVERS: Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing [24:53]
- The 5 Minute Journal [27:48]
- Why every negative emotion that we feel is self-created [9:30]
- How resisting what is out of our control creates emotional pain in our lives. [9:42]
- The A-B-C's of living life's purpose [14:38]
- Putting yourself in the best emotional and mental state to solve your own problems [18:39]
- The “Can’t Change It” mentality and how it can help you [13:25]
And loads more. For lots more and full show notes visit tonywrighton.com