Today we are finding foodie joy.
Eve Turow-Paul is the author of a new book called Hungry, and she's a brilliant guest. Here are some of her areas of expertise that you will love.
- The connection between the “death” of the cereal industry and access to work email on our smartphones
- How posting images of our dinners on social media both fulfills and feeds our hunger for human connection in an increasingly isolated world
- The ways “diet tribes” and boutique fitness gyms substitute for organized religion
- How access to round-the-clock news relates to the blowback against GMO foods
- Wellness retreats, astrology, plant parenthood, and other methods of easing modern anxiety
- Why “eating local” might be the key to solving not just climate change, but our current global sense of disconnection