Ever heard of biohacking? Today's guest has become famous for experimenting and attempting to improve every area of his health and wellbeing.
Luke Storey is well known as a stylist, appearing regularly on MTV and VH1 and working with top names like Kanye West, Marilyn Manson, Foo Fighters, Kim Kardashian and many more. But he's also a biohacker, experimenter, coach and he is now becoming as famous for this as for his styling work.
You won't agree with everything he says - I don't - but a lot of it is truly thought-provoking, and more than that, it's just great fun. Prepare to be a little bit shocked at how extreme Luke is, and laugh a lot too.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- Drink water from as pure a source as possible. Not tap.
- Pop some sea salt in your morning glass of water.
- Supplements such as Unfair Advantage may help boost your mitochondria levels.
- It might hurt a bit, but take a cold bath/shower to supercharge your brain and get your circulation moving.
- Be careful where you put your cellphone, (Cellphone cooks eggs!), and don't sleep close to a wifi router.
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- Align yourself with the natural circadian and solar rhythms of the world by 'sungazing'.
- Put filters on your shower to block out vaporised chemicals from tap water.
- Drink bulletproof coffee.
- Eat more 'good fats' and less sugar.
- Start your day by avoiding social media.
- Look into starting the day with a morning meditation, and allow your mind to settle into a good place.
- Good morning routine means the stress response is more easily handled throughout the day.
- Prioritise your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
And lots more...