3 yoga poses that make you feel instantly energised with top yoga teacher Celest Pereira #13
On a previous Zestology podcast we heard about the scientific study which found people who practice some form of yoga could be 48% less likely to suffer from heart disease.
That was when I knew I wanted to look more closely at the subject of yoga in the Zestology podcast. What is it about yoga that makes us feel so good?
And who better to ask than someone who's a bit of a YouTube yoga sensation. Celest Pereira has thousands of followers who watch her videos daily on both YouTube and Instagram, and she's on a mission to get us all to feel good with her yoga moves. She's also a friend of mine, so I set her a simple challenge - 3 poses that instantly energise us.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- The 3 yoga poses you can do right now for extra energy and motivation. (Check Celest's insta page for in depth examples of these and other yoga poses.)
- The importance of breath and how to breath deeply for extra energy (sounds basic, but possibly the most important part).
- How to increase your 'circle of comfort'.
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- The importance of a few moments of silence at the start of every day.
- Why movement of any kind leads to energy and vitality.
- Yoga moves that increase your health and wellbeing.
- Having an open-minded attitude has an incredible impact on your life.
- The importance of community in a happy and fulfilled life.
- Conquer something small today. That will give you the confidence to conquer other bigger challenges in future.
- And lots more